Thursday, March 6, 2014

S.O. Tech Mission Go Bag - initial review

I have been carrying the new SoTech Mission Go bag as my grab and go bag for a little while. The newest version sports 500D cordura. I also added a padded front pocket insert and Maxpedition shoulder pad. I use the bag to carry some essentials in my truck.

So far I am digging it.

Four drawstring pockets on the inside are big enough for a water bottle and a cup no problem.



The SoTech insert is padded and has several pockets. Great addition to the bag.


Maxpedition 2" Shoulder pad added.

Back of the bag has all the attachment points to use the provided molle straps. This allows you to attach the bag to a larger pack. I am going to try and attach it to my ILBE.

Bag can also be converted to a waist pack or a backpack with some minor change up of the main strap.

Contents all spilled out

I would love to get one of these in Kryptek Highlander. You listening SoTech??

1 comment:

  1. One of the first things I noticed on your blog was this pack, I'm into it. I may be getting one soon.

    ReplyDelete